06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

I love it man... that color scheme is amazing! The wall looks intimidating with only two subs in. When are you getting the last 2?

I love it man... that color scheme is amazing! The wall looks intimidating with only two subs in. When are you getting the last 2?

Ok now we know you only look at the pretty pictures LOL In the summery I actually touched on this I have the subs ran out of time last night as I get up at 4:40 in the morning had to call it quits after these 2 were put in.

Ok now we know you only look at the pretty pictures LOL In the summery I actually touched on this I have the subs ran out of time last night as I get up at 4:40 in the morning had to call it quits after these 2 were put in.
LOL I just went back through and read it... why did you kill all the smurfs?? Lol. I hope the SPL fairies will grant you a killer number on the meter.

LOL I just went back through and read it... why did you kill all the smurfs?? Lol. I hope the SPL fairies will grant you a killer number on the meter.

Thanks! The color scheme was my wife she went to lowes and picked out the paint for the port and we just stuck with the same vinyl as last build cause it was sweet. Those smurfs had it coming they were very meddlesome!

looks good man and as far as your mees up goes youre not sitting there with a beer thats what it is because after all that you deserve it :cheers:

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

looks good man and as far as your mees up goes youre not sitting there with a beer thats what it is because after all that you deserve it :cheers:

Thanks! That was Andrew with the beer i am the big dude only a couple pucs of me earlier in the log. Seems i am the only one that can remember to look up every omce in a while and take a pic lol

Archived