Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Got myself a Fi sub. Can't wait to get it.... Subs here


baron_of_bass

Recommended Posts

Posted

congratulations man im sure youll be happy with it!

thanks man am pretty sure i will.

Fi sucks. .....

yeah, i have heard that before lol :rofl:

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Fi sucks. .....

Says the guy swinging from Fi's balls

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

should have waited.. usually they have free options... going to be picking up another Sp4

has anyone tried the team sub in a 4th order bandpass?

It's all good the team sub comes fully loaded (I think lol) it's the same price with the cooling option from what it shows on the Fi website I'll actually be putting in a 4th order, I'm going to push for a 3:1 ratio with a nice ass class a/b sq amp.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...