baron_of_bass Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 I've been wanting to get myself a Team Fi Driver and I finally did. I don't care about the wait time I'm just happy that I was finally able to buy it. It's not going a ridiculous build, but I hope it does everything I want and more. Want to thank Scott and the rest of his staff. Team Bass-Hz
BoomZoom808 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 that's a heavy sumbish 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
baron_of_bass Posted November 11, 2013 Author Report Posted November 11, 2013 that's a heavy sumbish Ehhh It won't be used in a numbers set up, I'm going to use it for an SQL oriented set up. I just want it to sound good. Team Bass-Hz
boom50cal Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Uhhhh fuck yeah brother welcome to the dark side, you'll never leave On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Impalalpine Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 wish i would have gone FI. you wont be disapointed Build's consist of: 2004 Chevy Impala : Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120 Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4 Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's Home Music Setup (4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire Updates coming all the time on both builds n8ball2013 "bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."
baron_of_bass Posted November 11, 2013 Author Report Posted November 11, 2013 Uhhhh fuck yeah brother welcome to the dark side, you'll never leave hey hey lol i have been on the dark side, just havent bought a fi/aa product in a long time but you are right boom no way ill go another direction for a lonnnng time. wish i would have gone FI. you wont be disapointed yeah man i love their products, it will be under powered but i know it will sound very nice. Team Bass-Hz
Nick580 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 congratulations man im sure youll be happy with it!
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Fi sucks. ..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Rockford96 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Fi sucks. ..... but but the wait time is long lol. Op that's a hell of a sub can't wait to see pics and vids! My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
baron_of_bass Posted November 11, 2013 Author Report Posted November 11, 2013 triple post ftl Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.