Slammed Dodge Challenger Sundown/CT Sounds Build

Awesome Ride

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just be glad you didn't pull the seat and find out it was a flood car. Had 2 guys at work buy "used" cars and they had rusty bolts on the engine and sand under the carpet. Lol. Asked them if they checked the car fax. Both said nope. Lol. Anyways. Great car!!! Watching this build for sure!

Lookin Great man, nice ride

NICE neighborhood, wow

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Yay a 51 pound package is being delivered to my house today. I swear... if they don't leave that thing at the door if I'm not at home and I have to wait til tomorrow to get it… I'm going to write someone a very mean letter! Lol I'm impatient. These past 2 weeks of not being able to drive the challenger have been terrible..im going thru withdrawals

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

man, that soda is eating away at that seat cushion. Definitely coke lol.

idk what the shit it is lol maybe its mold? maybe its asbestos? if i die of mesothelioma we'll know what caused it.

Could be fungi, but I bet it's just coloration from the soda. If it's coke, which presumably it might be. then it would make sense.

Coke can dissolve an entire golf ball in a few days. That's why it's so bad for your teeth. It's actually extremely acidic, which is why some people believe it to be a home remedy for stomach aches too.

Well whatever it is it wasn't recently spilt as it is dry now. I was considering treating it to prevent any spreading of mold but I was under the impression that mold requires moisture to grow

Oh if it's dry and doesn't smell then it's probably nothing. The soda has probably lost it's acidity by now, and shouldn't get any worse than that.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Welllll I got my latest piece in the mail… the XS Power D3400. Finally got the think running after two weeks of no battery. Check out this custom battery mount bracket, top notch install right there - complete with a tie down strap, a 2x4, and yes a crudely cut piece of pvc piping to prevent any forward/backward movement lol

IMG_20131113_160133.jpg

20131113_165155.jpg

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

Looks about right haha. You can probably just buy a new batt. strap

Yeah Im gonna go to interstate batteries and see what they have. The stock one has a strap that goes horizontally around the side but still doesn't hold it that secure and the piece that bolts down the "foot" of the stock battery doesn't really do anything anymore so I'll have to find some other solution.

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

TEAM GOAT

i would love to be able to build the enclosure for this beast, just take your time, double and triple measure and make sure you plan it out really well lol Oh and have a brand new blade for cutting, dull blades suck lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Sound deadening….

20131107_222802.jpg

IMG_20131107_231526.jpg

20131108_115211.jpg

early acoustic testing lol

20131108_002006.jpg

got about 80% coverage of the trunk. Im thinking about applying a little bit of MLV as well to the trunk lid.

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

TEAM GOAT

Archived