Second Skin Audio

SlamingSuburban's new enclosure

CleanSierra

I got done earlier for the night and forgot to post pics. I got the bottom inner and outer shell glued and screwed as well as the front of the box that will face the back of the seats. More to come when I wake up and get more work done.

Here you go:

Square, oooh ahhhh

20131115_024146.jpg

Front and one side:

20131115_024936.jpg

Am I close?

20131115_024957.jpg

I guess so...

20131115_025002.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I lied, I couldn't stop without lining some more pieces up. I forgot to cut the port extension to the proper width too I found out while mocking up the parts. It looks like a subwoofer enclosure( without baffle holes cut obviously) now and my stand is HATING it.

Anyway, here is a box big enough to sleep in:

20131115_041935.jpg

Baffle is done and I'll likely glue and screw it later tonight. Routing 12 holes was fun.

20131116_193335.jpg

20131116_194731.jpg

I still have to take a little off from the holes because I purposely left them a little small in case I was off slightly with my guide. Anyway, the hard part is done, now it's just on to assembly, bracing, and finish work.

Some nice looking holes.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

got me all excited cant wait man but i have to sub has not shipped yet hopefully this week that will be a bit over 3 weeks so should be shipping soon

Slamingsuburban, I cant wait to hear this. CleanSierra has skillz. do me a favor. For my demo I'd like to hear Dolla "who the fuck is that?".

Archived