Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

SlamingSuburban's new enclosure


CleanSierra

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not sure if we can really say 8K with the MB Quarts, but for practical purposes, yes 8K. There are 4 MB Quart ONYX 1.2000D amps. Each is at 1 ohm, the subs are each D2 ohm coils.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

If this didn't imbed correctly. Can someone fix it or tell me how to imbed a vid

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Update:

01/12/14

Adam put up a good number today and I believe it was the best foot the show. A 152.8 @ 39 Hz. I think he's happy with it, I know I am.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Hell yeah congrats.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

So time to upgrade to Zv4's?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1727 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...