Plasti-dip even Menards carries it

EDIT: F*ck, old thread, I have been drinking, forgive me

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

So when you wash your rims or pressure wash it . The plasti dip doesn't come off? Yet every is saying is peels right off? Doesn't sound right to me

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

mine have been done about a year now, it was supposed to be temporary till I got rims, but I decided to get a new car soonish. The only problem I have had is when getting new tires the edges peel a bit. all I did was spray over the effected areas to touch it up. pressure washer does nothing to it at all but make it clean.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Plasti Dip peels and ends up looking like SHIT! Just drop the Couple Hundred and get the POWDERCOATED!

only if you do one coat, otherwise it's very durable. I have surpassed my fascination with plastidip though. I like my stuff shiny

So when you wash your rims or pressure wash it . The plasti dip doesn't come off? Yet every is saying is peels right off? Doesn't sound right to me

if you TRY to peel it off then it will. everyone who is saying that it won't just fall off knows from experience... I have done my wheels and my hood. guess what isn't peeling? my wheels and my hood. guess who goes to get their car powerwashed every week? this guy :P it's a durable product.

biggest suggestion is to do at least 3-4 coats so it comes off as one piece.

Plus, if you cant peel plasti dip just get like a sham wow towel and rub it off. I used the shit on chevy symbols when the gold in the emblem went bad. I didn't tape off shit, which cost me about 20 extra minutes of clean up but other than that it's easy to work with. If you were serious about your colors and shines you could go to their website and they have all types of options.

I had some rims powder coated last year and it was 20 bucks a rim to blast them and then 22 buck a rim to have them powder coated black. It wont peal off. If you have a blast cabinet and can do that part yourself its pretty damn cheap. JMO

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived