lost some respect for the ufc

Everytime there is a fight that some people call close will always go to whom ever is the champ at the time in a split decision. And ever time people call BS. If you wanna beat the champ, stop him/her and don't let it go to decision.

Can't disagree with that tho accord I didn't think he would get the decision if it went to it even tho he won rounds. Gotta finish the champ

He destroyed the champ but it was not enough

He beat up GSP and didnt finish him.

He destroyed the champ but it was not enough

He beat up GSP and didnt finish him.
So you think gsp should have won only because hendricks didnt finish the fight

Nope, saying this always happens and people get mad. I will say it wasn't a clearly dominant fight. but hendricks does get 51% of the vote. I also know I wouldn't want to be an MMA judge. Had hendricks won their would be a shit ton of people saying it should have gone the other way. As Dana White would say "Don't leave it to the judges".

Dana White said he should have won, don't lose respect for the UFC, lose it for the NSAC. Everyone hates them for ruining boxing too.

Everyone knew it, except the NSAC of course.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived