Shreveport LA Area Members Please Help find STOLEN Truck!!!

I also admire your positive outlook. if this were to happen to me, I'd have a hard time letting it go. you're a stand up guy for handling it so well and not playing the poor me role. I have a hard time saying that I could do that. I'm glad that you got your truck back though. I hope your rebuild goes smooth. Bass on my friend.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

I work in Shreveport quite a bit for Comcast every year ... Sorry to hear about this brother ...

Hope you get everything back together and operational by the time I get called back to work there ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Sorry about what happened bro!! This takes me back to when my car got broken into and MAN I lost it!! Your a better man then me because everyone who looked at my car was a suspect lmao.... I Fucking HATE theives and wish they would get their MF hands chopped off when they get caught stealing! But anyways, glad you at least got your vehicle back!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Thanks for all the kind words guys. If all goes as planned, I should have the Goat back on the streets by spring 2014. Till then, I'm gonna pick up a beater to get me to and from work in and I've got enough used gear to put some beats in that so all is good. :-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Did they check the truck for DNA to try and catch these idiots? It amazes me how easily they do it these days, kid I went to HS with got arrested for stealing a laptop, the kid got it back somehow but they tested for DNA and, being a laptop with internet access, found some rather off-putting DNA...(a.k.a: jizz) on the keyboard. Laptop wasn't worth probably $800.

For your $5,000 in equipment, along with grand theft auto, I'd be surprised if the police refused to check it. Most criminals aren't smart enough to realize that more than just your fingerprint will get you caught, chances are there might be some hair/saliva/skin somewhere in there, and it's likely they could be in the system with how often you mentioned cars are stolen and stripped.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived