boom50cal Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 inb4 lock. This bitch is gonna get nasty quick. But I'll say the same as n8, put Zimmerman and Gun in the same sentence and shit hits the fan faster than a laxative fed monkey in fucking Lowes lighting department. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Miguels Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 GZ was innocent so just let it go.. nothing you say will change it.. now about the new things lies or truth its understandable.. kill someone and tell me you will be the same person after that.. many LOE have problems after a shooting, i wouldn't be surprised if GZ is being hunted by his prior actions.. shit like that is hard to live through regardless if it was for self defense my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
truthsayer Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 This crap about 17 not being a man, horse shit. At 17 i joined the marine corps, i was 5'2'' 130 lbs. But by god i was still a man. Yes i grew 6' 208lbs. I'm sick of hearing excuses about TM's mistakes shouldnt matter. I grew up with my self and sister being the only white kids in school until the 9th grade, My father was shot and killed when i was 5, but none of that would give me any excuse to go around, muggin, robing, carry a gun or just being a thug. Not growing up with out a father is no excuse to go around just being a punk ass thug bitch. It takes a man to walk the straight and narrow path. And i;m sick of hearing how GZ has not heart killing TM. Untill you've had to take lives and live with it, dont give your assanine theory's on how GM feels. Unless your some punk hood rat kid going around doing drive by's with no conscious. I'm sure most have you have no idea whats it;s ;ike to take lives. And you dont want to. So for the last time can we stop convicting GM when he was found not guilty. And stop making excuses for these punk ass thugs. truthsayer
iwannabeloud Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 This crap about 17 not being a man, horse shit. At 17 i joined the marine corps, i was 5'2'' 130 lbs. But by god i was still a man. Yes i grew 6' 208lbs. I'm sick of hearing excuses about TM's mistakes shouldnt matter. I grew up with my self and sister being the only white kids in school until the 9th grade, My father was shot and killed when i was 5, but none of that would give me any excuse to go around, muggin, robing, carry a gun or just being a thug. Not growing up with out a father is no excuse to go around just being a punk ass thug bitch. It takes a man to walk the straight and narrow path. And i;m sick of hearing how GZ has not heart killing TM. Untill you've had to take lives and live with it, dont give your assanine theory's on how GM feels. Unless your some punk hood rat kid going around doing drive by's with no conscious. I'm sure most have you have no idea whats it;s ;ike to take lives. And you dont want to. So for the last time can we stop convicting GM when he was found not guilty. And stop making excuses for these punk ass thugs. Watch Out We have a Badass Over Here I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
Krakin Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Are you seriously going to call him out like that? Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
iwannabeloud Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Are you seriously going to call him out like that? What, was I supposed to ride his dick like you? I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
truthsayer Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 This crap about 17 not being a man, horse shit. At 17 i joined the marine corps, i was 5'2'' 130 lbs. But by god i was still a man. Yes i grew 6' 208lbs. I'm sick of hearing excuses about TM's mistakes shouldnt matter. I grew up with my self and sister being the only white kids in school until the 9th grade, My father was shot and killed when i was 5, but none of that would give me any excuse to go around, muggin, robing, carry a gun or just being a thug. Not growing up with out a father is no excuse to go around just being a punk ass thug bitch. It takes a man to walk the straight and narrow path. And i;m sick of hearing how GZ has not heart killing TM. Untill you've had to take lives and live with it, dont give your assanine theory's on how GM feels. Unless your some punk hood rat kid going around doing drive by's with no conscious. I'm sure most have you have no idea whats it;s ;ike to take lives. And you dont want to. So for the last time can we stop convicting GM when he was found not guilty. And stop making excuses for these punk ass thugs. Watch Out We have a Badass Over Here It's not about being a bad ass, it's about speaking the truth. If you cant handle, it just tells me who you are as a person. truthsayer
Wood Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Are you seriously going to call him out like that? What, was I supposed to ride his dick like you? 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
Rockford96 Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 He was speaking the truth just cause you have a fucked up life doesn't give you the right to be a "thug" that's all I have to say about this My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Dd9515 king Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 I dont care if he was guilty or not. When he was found not guilty. He was told not to have any weapons of anykind in his possession. My freind at work as the same thing. Not to have weapons. He does it just fine. GZ was found 3 times with weapons in the house he was stayin at. Thats all i have to say.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.