and i can't get my simple tiny op amp to work :( lol

love it! did you run into many problems?

For the most simplistic op amps wouldn't you just send the input voltage through the negative input, ground out through the positive, and parallel the input to the output?

Haven't messed with op amps much, so I could be wrong.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

and i can't get my simple tiny op amp to work :( lol

love it! did you run into many problems?

For the most simplistic op amps wouldn't you just send the input voltage through the negative input, ground out through the positive, and parallel the input to the output?

Haven't messed with op amps much, so I could be wrong.

i was with ya till the parallel the input with the output. it seems simple enough but i just haven't been able to get it. i need to go spend a day just trying to get it to work again.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

those heat sinks are hilarious. I'm not sure I understand how this does 50w though. I'd like details so I can learn more about amps. I'm about to build a little headphone amp.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

those heat sinks are hilarious. I'm not sure I understand how this does 50w though. I'd like details so I can learn more about amps. I'm about to build a little headphone amp.

They state 56 watts continuous with a 100w instantaneous peak at an 8-ohm load.

http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm3876.pdf

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

very sick, and what better way to test it than curren$y?

I'm telling you, go big, it's an insta-win on this site. Trust me, I wouldn't have buried 7 months (and counting) and a few grand (and really counting) on making it more difficult just to run a single woofer project set-up if it wasn't worth it lol :)

I'd say shoot for 3500W :D A good goal-mark

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'm telling you, go big, it's an insta-win on this site. Trust me, I wouldn't have buried 7 months (and counting) and a few grand (and really counting) on making it more difficult just to run a single woofer project set-up if it wasn't worth it lol :)

Thanks man! I've been following your build on your neo sub and I love every bit of it :)

I might have to make a kilowatt one soon now that I got some of you interested :drink40:

Thanks man! I've been following your build on your neo sub and I love every bit of it :)

I might have to make a kilowatt one soon now that I got some of you interested :drink40:

A nice Megawatt would be very cool :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Very cool...looks like those MOSFETs are never going to run into cooling issues lol.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived