Sittin At A Stoplight Mindin My Own Business...then

Its a long way from the rex. :D :D :D

j/p bish :D

Everyone here knows that I mean shit if it wasn't for the mids I could drown that thing out at every stoplight.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

it was only a fenderbender, my truck didnt get spashed with acid or T-boned by a train.......it didnt cause any mildew on the carpet or me to lose any db's. Chicks will still walk up to it even with a dent in the pan. Its a long way from the rex. :D :D :D

:blink::lol: Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

it was only a fenderbender, my truck didnt get spashed with acid or T-boned by a train.......it didnt cause any mildew on the carpet or me to lose any db's. Chicks will still walk up to it even with a dent in the pan. Its a long way from the rex. :D:D:D

rofl cant wait 2 see wut chicken says 2 this :lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

sittin at a stoplight mindin my own business...then i feel my truck move forward, but my foot is on the brake. :angry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i tell u what i cant keep this thing nice, people keep f#$kin it up.....oh well back to the body shop it goes. Yes he has insurance but wants to pay cash, you better believe i have pics of his truck, plate and even took a 12mpxl pic of his insurance and registration :D Damn i can zoom in and read the fine print with that thing......

anyway, just thought i would share some morning frustration

yup them rollpans arent very strong thats for dam sure. just when your doing good bam someones gotta *uck it up

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Everyone here knows that I mean shit if it wasn't for the mids I could drown that thing out at every stoplight.

lmfao :lol::lol::lol: you need to bury that dam thing and put it out of its missery. everyone talk so bad about it. dam go to pick n pull and get a better looking car. maybe he uses that to ventelate the car???? ever think of that?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted Image

That shit will buff out bro....;)

It's tough to have a nice ride, it seams like someone is allways trying to fuck it up. <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)