bassaddiction Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 use pro drivers. it will be alot louder but sond shittyer
mrd6 Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 Whats your install look like? Any pics? I think you would be better off spending your new speaker budget on more power (new amps) and maybe some sound deadening if that hasnt been done yet... My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
mattyf2 Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 Have trunk and sub pics but know highs pics on another topic I started a while back
notorious97200 Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Take a look at Mmats pro audio products. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
bighossf150 Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Hertz hsk165 xl Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Agreene Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 check out cdt audio, heard really good things and i heard to budget line set and was amazed. http://www.cdtaudio.com/main_series/hd_series.htm if your familiar with what running active is, look into that
gattiboy13 Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Man you have some nice speakers as of now. I would dynamat all my doors, put some speaker baffles too and upgrade to 2 amplifiers or one bigger amp, like a DC 175.4 or Orion has one that is 200x4 rms at 4ohm. This will be much cheaper and make a world of difference!
mattyf2 Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 so I had my rockford 3 sixty.3 tuned all is better I still think I am going to upgrade this summer im thinking rockford T5s but i need more money
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.