Jump to content

Alternator warzs did not know there was one!


Recommended Posts

Posted

where is the alternator war at? i am confused.

I guess between him and his 3 friends. LOL Now i;ll get bashed for that.

truthsayer

Posted

He has another video of him having sexual problems of him cheating on wife! 700 views in 2 hours atleast 699 thought it was funny video!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

He has another video of him having sexual problems of him cheating on wife! 700 views in 2 hours atleast 699 thought it was funny video!

Hell since when did your hand become cheating.

truthsayer

Posted

Its not no war people just have their own preferences with companies and that person's favorite company is always "better" than the others. I don't see the big deal, Its the same as saying your favorite sports team is better than the rest. It's just what people do "my shit is better than your shit".

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

:popcorn:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

Alts are like subs, like H/U's, like amps, like speakers, wire and everything else in this hobby, you have your favorites from year to year and people always switching it up. Why he has panties up in a bunch about it is comical honestly.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I didn't say that at all... I said who posted about this guy. All of you that made fun of him are assholes in my book.

But it doesn't surprise me at all

The people who treat him differently are assholes. Have a friend that is mildly retarded and autistic...has a walker too. He talks shit on everyone else the same and put money on it this guy does too. People don't want to be treated special because they have something wrong with them. Ever been in a wheelchair...people pushing their help on you or treating you like your special gets old as fuck fast.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

That's fucked up, he prob does have a condition. It's sad that we clown on people like that.

but we clown on everyone.

Except black people.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Sweet Jesus there could be a rage quit here. "I told them to move the fucking alt!"

I actually, physically died.

Thank you.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

We're dicks and assholes? Not only do I find this ironic, but I find it to be quite comical.

Thats coming from a guy who owns an alternator company, which built shitty alternators, and then just dips and leaves customers. Many of those who either paid and didn't receive a product, or received a faulty unit.

Ahh.. You're funny Dom.

:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 724 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...