DC Sound Lab

warhorse to 10.0 swap!

Well just leaving my review on the 10.0s, very impressive upgrading from 10k to real 10k haven't metered it yet but sounds and acts way more violent than when I had the warhorses. Beast amplifiers I've never seen my head unit monitor dance around like its about to break off. 5 stars

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

SGunmem this is only the second day I've played it and I've had those amps installed about 2 weeks now so no vids or pics as yet..my boy came over to hear it and thats when I noticed the head unit goin madd...hopefully I can get up some vids soon mostlikely it'll happen at a show because I don't record myself sorry.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

I'm just leavin tis review because I've never been a person who like to try new tings and I did with these 10.0 and very happen so I thought id share my experience like other which made me tried them out.

I wanna get in on it with ya... ;)

Buddy went from a warhorse to a 9k and never looked back

Shush it Tim... shush it...

• 1 month later...

well finally metered the 10ks after swapping out the warhorses, i ddnt gain as much as ive seen others did but that due to many other variables and one would be alt power since im stuck with one 270...but all in all the dc 10s metered .8db louder than the warhorses peaking @41 with a 158.2 warhorses did 157.4, so the appearantly the warhorses do put out decent power just a dirty ass signal. very happy with my purchase of the 10s tho im able to play much lower for much longer. just completing my review on my purchase.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41