WCA Rusty

DC Audio On Line Dealers list

Awesome! But, I hope the increase in availability- and increase in demand- does not cause a decrease in product quality as in other brands!

We built our name on Quality, and that wont change

Glad to hear that from the boss himself!

• Like 1

To everyone looking, Jeff and I are still active here on SMD as we have always been and will be here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Just because we are now running a website and have the products easily available, we still like to build a 1 on 1 relationship with all of our customers so that they know we are here to help no matter what. You can always PM us for help.

• Like 2

Awesome! But, I hope the increase in availability- and increase in demand- does not cause a decrease in product quality as in other brands!

We built our name on Quality, and that wont change

^^Rusty Quality +Top notch CS thats what i feel when i compare DC Audio to other brands

This is great. I have been trying to buy a sundown ns1 v2 and cant seem to find one from an authorized dealer.they stopped production for a couple i aas told by wooferect.com the. My other choice was a dc 7500.1 but have not heard barely anything about fustomer service. As this will be the 3rd most expensive thing i have ever bought and i make $8.00 an hour that is pretty important. Seeing the owners on here makes me feel good.