love those rockford terminals, i wish i still had my plastic covers on mine but one cracked and the other is lost lol. Lookin good, keep posting pics too!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

love those rockford terminals, i wish i still had my plastic covers on mine but one cracked and the other is lost lol. Lookin good, keep posting pics too!!

I like them too,I wonder if it's possible to get covers for them? Maybe RF can get some to you? Thanks man,I'm bout to post some more pics in next hour or so

Covers look great. Maybe a stupid idea but if you took a heat gun and heated the plastic grill up and used something concave with a hole in it the size of the tweeter do you think you could bow the grill in evenly enough to make it flusher. Looks great anyways and i agree with sound relfection off the glass. We put the T42s in my sons Tahoe off a P200-2 and they sounded great for highs.

Covers look great. Maybe a stupid idea but if you took a heat gun and heated the plastic grill up and used something concave with a hole in it the size of the tweeter do you think you could bow the grill in evenly enough to make it flusher. Looks great anyways and i agree with sound relfection off the glass. We put the T42s in my sons Tahoe off a P200-2 and they sounded great for highs.

That's a good idea but not sure it would work with this plastic being it's kind of stiff since it's new,but a heat gun can do many things so I'll try that when I get everything for part 2.

I wanted to get all the speakers,radio and the Stinger volt meter in before I really got started on the amp rack & putting the box back so I got started putting the Boston Acoustics SC60's in the kicks and the T2's in the doors. So I got my old P1T-S in the a-pillars2013-03-05205227_zps9a70a8ef.jpg2013-03-05205248_zps3db74769.jpg

I wanted to put the T2 comps in the kick panels but I would've had to do some mods/glassing to get them to fit right so I chose to put the BA 6.5's in there. I had the RF P1T-S tweets in the kicks with them and the BA tweets in the a-pillars but I fried one of the BA tweets when I accidentally turned the function knob for the 3Sixty.3 and all fq's went to all my tweets. The RF T2 and P1 tweets were only ones to survive that so I put the P1 tweets in A-pillars ( pics above). I talked to the owner of my local audio shop where I got that BA SC60 set and he sold me 3 old school RF Power tweets he had in a storage closet for $30 and put them in the kicks with BA's. I had to do some mods to the E-brake pedal to get clearance for the kicks so I used some extra sleeves from some 3/8" x 3" drive in anchors and cut them at angles down to size to put behind the ebrake mounting plate to kick it out. That wasn't quite enough and I didn't want to kick it out anymore so I had to buy some longer bolts to mount the mounting plate back then just bent the ebrake pedal out more to just clear the tweeter pod. 2013-03-20204910_zps8fd8583b.jpg got a few pics of these 2013-03-20204859_zpsbd96b44c.jpg2013-03-20204849_zpsbb9128f1.jpg2013-03-20204849_zps38c81ece.jpg2013-03-17204942_zps4469dcfd.jpg2013-03-17204936_zpsb1ea9d81.jpg

Think about downgrading the speakers in the dash to fit a component set?

Either way it is turning out nicely

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Think about downgrading the speakers in the dash to fit a component set?

Either way it is turning out nicely

yea I've thought about that but there's really not much room to work with there because of the ac ductwork,not sure what I could fit there. But I can say those Power 4x6's surprised me how well they perform all around. Didn't expect much bass out them but they do good on that for what they are,I'd say they're better than the Boston Acoustics 4x6's I had before

Archived