Hell yeah man! Got my goodies from SHCA today too! Nice orders btw! Ive had issues with onlinecarstreo as well, had to cancel orders wth them because they said tings were instock when they werent and Ive had orderes just not show up and forgot about....smh never again...maybe....cant complain about sonic though!

dude don't say that,I'll be so effin mad, but I paid with paypal so not too worried but I'll see how the next couple days go. Should get an update on them by Friday I would think,if not then I'll be calling Friday evening for sure..

You got your work cut out for you on this rebuild, better post some good videos with all those mids & highs screwing!

yea don't remind me lol......probably won't really get started til after the new year though but I may go ahead and start pulling some stuff now and just go with no bass and a couple speakers on the deck so I can get started on the wiring. Still have to plan out how and what speakers will go on what amps. Thinking bout throwing one of my other amps in too but that will bring it up to 5 and with a 6th just chilling in it's box

Yea it is going to take some time. I already know the T2652's don't fit in my kick panels w/o having to cut the hole even bigger which will be right on the edge and the grills hang past the bottom of them when I tried it before.. So I may be cutting up my q custom kicks for some mods then glassing them for fit. Expecting to have to do more on that Ebrake,good thing I know how to weld and have welders because I'm probably going to need it..

Yea it is going to take some time. I already know the T2652's don't fit in my kick panels w/o having to cut the hole even bigger which will be right on the edge and the grills hang past the bottom of them when I tried it before.. So I may be cutting up my q custom kicks for some mods then glassing them for fit. Expecting to have to do more on that Ebrake,good thing I know how to weld and have welders because I'm probably going to need it..

Ya when i put my sons Kicker paels together for his Tahoe they didnt fit real nicely so i let it over hang on the bottom a bit because you dont see it when the grille is pushed into the carpet. Your dash and door pods will be awesome though. What do you have to do to the ebrake? Steve Meade on his Lexus turned it 90 degrees to get his kicker panels in. Turned out great under the dash instead of down there by the kick.LancerKickerPanels008_zps2f73e727.jpgLancerKickerPanels007_zps7d5b1e6f.jpgLancerKickerPanels006_zps819e62f2.jpg

Hell yeah man! Got my goodies from SHCA today too! Nice orders btw! Ive had issues with onlinecarstreo as well, had to cancel orders wth them because they said tings were instock when they werent and Ive had orderes just not show up and forgot about....smh never again...maybe....cant complain about sonic though!

dude don't say that,I'll be so effin mad, but I paid with paypal so not too worried but I'll see how the next couple days go. Should get an update on them by Friday I would think,if not then I'll be calling Friday evening for sure..

haha sorry I obviuosly dont wish bad juju on your purchase. Looks like your pulling the dash though, good luck with that! Been there, at least you have a spot that for them that was orignally designed to have speakers :) makes placing them much easier, although that doesnt make it a cakewalk lol! xcited for this!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Ya when i put my sons Kicker paels together for his Tahoe they didnt fit real nicely so i let it over hang on the bottom a bit because you dont see it when the grille is pushed into the carpet. Your dash and door pods will be awesome though. What do you have to do to the ebrake? Steve Meade on his Lexus turned it 90 degrees to get his kicker panels in. Turned out great under the dash instead of down there by the kick.

I noticed the grills had overhang when I tried a test fit before but didn't realize they would look that good and wouldn't notice it in the carpet.. I just figured they're going to stick up farther bcus of the grills so I would have to adjust the pedal some but I'll tackle that when I get to it. Maybe it won't be that bad..

haha sorry I obviuosly dont wish bad juju on your purchase. Looks like your pulling the dash though, good luck with that! Been there, at least you have a spot that for them that was orignally designed to have speakers :) makes placing them much easier, although that doesnt make it a cakewalk lol! xcited for this!!

I know you weren't trying to jinx my purchase,I'm already a little leery of OCS after my first attempted purchase from them. What happened there was when they had the T1652-S for $109,I ordered week later still no update other than shipping label so I called and they said they wouldn't be in stock for few weeks. Went back and looked next day and they had jumped price up to $179 so they just bs me to get a higher price. I canceled.. so we'll see this 2nd time around... Pulling dash? NO.. absolutely not. I'm going to try what sphinxbccp did in his blazer,he told me to pm him if I had any questions...... http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff380/sphinxbccp/photobucket-17751-1344888396092.jpg http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff380/sphinxbccp/photobucket-31356-1344888382145.jpg

i missed it where you were pulling bass out too or you just mean unhook amps so you won't have bass till new mids and highs are installed? Either way, yea man, don't rush into it, just take some time to think about and finalize your plans so you know exactly what your goal is etc. Just keep collecting everything till it's all in your lap from shipping then maybe tear into it. How long was/is your setup the way it is now? Man with all the highs/mids you are going to have going on in there that thing is gonna F*cking Scream dude. Should keep up with your 2 subs.......lmao. I got 4 - 15" and less highs/mids......but these damn new Tahoe's got no dash speakers, and the A-pillars are shaped fucked up so until I go ham on the customizing it's kicks, door panels, and far back for me i guess, Maybe I can add to the passenger doors for a little extra if I need it (nice thing about keeping things behind C-pillar)

Anyways, yea man, SonicE ships stuff soooooo fast, and everything I ordered from DroppinHertz also ships insane fast, same with SHCA, love it!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived