03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Coming along great, the hard work sanding will pay off once the box is all done.

I suppose, your not going seeing much but it will be fairly clean. Far from perfect. I could jig saw the sub holes out but i paid $40 for the jig so i will wait. So maybe 2 weeks i will be able to swap subs out. We'll see. Have to remove everything from trunk to do it.

I need to change my screen name LOL

Oh and I bought a jasper jig. Love it. You can make speaker rings pretty quick.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I might stop by to get some speaker rings and cut outs for subs done sometime. Whenever I can get my build started.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Ya i got to watch a youtube video on how to use it. Dont want to fuck up the box. I have like a 2x2 peice of mdf left i was going to make some rings up for future use.

I might stop by to get some speaker rings and cut outs for subs done sometime. Whenever I can get my build started.

Ya sure, live in South Anchorage so if your going to drive in might as well make a day of it.

Ya i got to watch a youtube video on how to use it. Dont want to fuck up the box. I have like a 2x2 peice of mdf left i was going to make some rings up for future use.

Just make sure when cutting rings to secure the piece you are cutting down to another piece of scrap. Also when measuring when cutting the outside of the ring you measure to the inside of the bit and then cutting the inside you measure to the outside of the bit. Does that make sense? So if I remember you can set the dowel on the jig to the outside measurement and it will be correct but if you try to cut the inside of the ring by using the measurements on the jig it will be off my the width of the bit. Or maybe its the other way around. Damn who knows I just OLD. lol

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Ya i watched a youtube vid, its seems simple but then again i could fuck up a wet dream! lol Getting old sucks!

I practiced on a few pieces before I got started. I am glad I did. I actually will be using mine tomorrow to finally get some rings made for my second set of RE's

I need to get them in soon. I will have the seats out to get the new sub amp in so I will be able to run some speaker wires under the carpet for them. I am stupid cause I didn't think about it when I had the whole interior out doing the MLV. I put it all back in and thought DAMN IT!! See who's old now. ME BITCH LOL

80prs

Incriminator IA 10.1

DC 180 alt

Archived