03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

I like the first one too... Could go a little darker for my taste (like charcoal grey) but that just my own silly preference. Maybe toss it in the trunk and see how it looks in there? Could give ya a better idea of what you're looking for. Then you could take some pics for us and let us give me feedback (I just like pics haha)

Ya i thought i would like it darker but with Grey interior and charcoal grey trunk i think painting it back to the first look will be best. Just kinda pist i fucked with it to begin with. It was done! weathers cool and taking forever for paint to dry. Oh well, paint it back over the next couple days and call it good. There be no in & out of trunk. Just in and done! lol

Thanks for the input.

Lol, I like it how it is now. I would leave it and put it in.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Looks good either way to me. Its all about what you like that matters.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Thanks guys. Finished is the goal. waiting for wire, terminals, hole hog bit to drill out for terminals. Just bummed cause it was done and then i just had to fuck with it! lol Brought it inside to dry for the night. Got the woman to help!

More to come in the next few days. Peace!

I know exactly what it's like to fuck with an already good project, create a ton more work for myself, only to realize I should've left it alone in the first place lol. At least yours is only paint and can be redone if you don't like it.. I think it looks good with the subs in, are you going to straighten the port lines? I think that would really set it off.

Alright, box has finish paint and sealer on it. Turned out good. PIcs with flash on make it look lighter than it really is. Now just waiting for for goodies to come in the mail. Started working 12 hrs a day so progress will be slow.

newsubenclosure2014003_zps743745cb.jpg

newsubenclosure2014002_zpsd2127b95.jpg

newsubenclosure2014001_zps658e163e.jpg

Keep in mind the port is smoke Grey in color. I have soundQube stickers i am thinking of putting on each side of the port if it looks good.

Archived