03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Right on man! sounds like you have a good plan. Last round of upgrades i made a list of steps to take in order w/ side projects to keep me busy but not to long into it i realized the rear doors where going to have to wait for when i install the front doors. Shit just takes time.

Take lots of pics to share.

Right on man! sounds like you have a good plan. Last round of upgrades i made a list of steps to take in order w/ side projects to keep me busy but not to long into it i realized the rear doors where going to have to wait for when i install the front doors. Shit just takes time.

Most definitely!!

And when I'm done.. I'm done lol no side projects over here!! haha!! I've bought everything I could need so I just need to make sure the install is up to my standards!! (hence me redoing my doors lol)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Most definitely!!

And when I'm done.. I'm done lol no side projects over here!! haha!! I've bought everything I could need so I just need to make sure the install is up to my standards!! (hence me redoing my doors lol)

I here ya. I buy like 2 of everything cause we dont have a lot of shit up here. I order everything i need so i would rather have extra then not enough. One thing i have learned is to not put time limits on projects. Especially fiber glassing and filler work.

Good luck man and i look forward to seeing your progress.

Most definitely!!

I here ya. I buy like 2 of everything cause we dont have a lot of shit up here. I order everything i need so i would rather have extra then not enough. One thing i have learned is to not put time limits on projects. Especially fiber glassing and filler work.

Good luck man and i look forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks bro!! I know that the trunk portion will be complete for sure.. but I'm DEFINITELY taking my time on my door panels or pods (depending on the direction I want to go)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I like the sticker, adds a nice touch.

Suggesting,

Get a stencil made lay it on there and use paint to match your dash.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I like the sticker, adds a nice touch.

Suggesting,

Get a stencil made lay it on there and use paint to match your dash.

Thanks. Just wanted a stealthy something on there to fill the space. I didn't want anything to stand out to much to draw attention. Be a good idea though.

Well if you end up wanting to do it I should be able to get the stencil made I would just need dimensions.

The graphic designer at my work is going to make me a stencil that.says Rockford fosgate. Going to put it next to my cd player to match the stick color of my car.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I like the stencil. It does fill the void pretty well. Also lets everyone that you have REAL equipment and not cheap stuff. The RF logo is one that isn't meant to be taken lightly. RF is the real deal. They have been around a long time and know their stuff. With that said, I'd really like to see you stay with RF simply because your amps and mids n highs are all RF. Maybe go with a single 15" RF T2D215 powered by your 2k amp. Should be rolling thunder. I know that the main reason I use JL equipment is because I got a sweet deal on the amps used and only went with the 13W7AE new because my amps were JL. Eventually I would like to swap out my CDT mids n tweets for JL mids n tweets and swap the 8" TC Sounds for 8" JL WX or W0 or even the thin W5 woofers for midbass. I wish JL made a headunit because I'd run that too.

Doors are ridiculously nice man! Stencil is a good choice for sure! Keeping it plain would have OK as well, but the stencil was a good choice and executed very well!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I like the stencil. It does fill the void pretty well. Also lets everyone that you have REAL equipment and not cheap stuff. The RF logo is one that isn't meant to be taken lightly. RF is the real deal. They have been around a long time and know their stuff. With that said, I'd really like to see you stay with RF simply because your amps and mids n highs are all RF. Maybe go with a single 15" RF T2D215 powered by your 2k amp. Should be rolling thunder. I know that the main reason I use JL equipment is because I got a sweet deal on the amps used and only went with the 13W7AE new because my amps were JL. Eventually I would like to swap out my CDT mids n tweets for JL mids n tweets and swap the 8" TC Sounds for 8" JL WX or W0 or even the thin W5 woofers for midbass. I wish JL made a headunit because I'd run that too.

Thank you sir. The decal was gloss black and if i hadn't cleared it with the Lack Luster clear it would have been way off from the rest of the loo on the panel.

Problem with a single sub is i still sub set up is i still want facing and firing in to the cab sub stage. And port configuration would be a bitch unless i cut all the metal out behind rear seats.

I have 1 T1D412 and to get another is the same price as 2 SA-12s. And the way the new subs are ohm chipped i could only run 2 of them in 3 ohms. Just not a huge fan of RF subs anymore when there is so much better out there for less $. But the all RF theme would be cool too.

Right now its all just an idea i'm working on for future sub stage, Need to finish doors & mids & highs first. Which will be after the holidays.

Archived