03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121072859189?nav=SEARCH

Here's the way I'd go if I were you. Just a thought. You can stick to 10's this way.

Yikes! thats spendy! I like the idea of keeping the sub budget around $500. Still got to build a box and i dont have amp big enough to run 1 of them let alone 2! lol

Could always go with a single 15, of course 2 12s would be more cone though.

2 12s should fit with minimal cutting.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Tantric MD's get rowdy on 1k each... About $230 a piece iirc. James Carroll did a 50 from the trunk with them on a 2.5k I think. I'll ask him when I pick up my sub from him this week.

The HD's make for killer sq orientated subs that get loud easy though. I did a 146.6 from an unsealed trunk with no deadner in my headliner or rear doors. clamped 900w too

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I think you missed he wants to spend about $500 on the pair and use his amp :drinks:

edit: made it sound less asshole-ish!

Those Skar subs are under $500 for the pair, and would work good ob the 2k amp he has available. Nothing wrong with slightly underpowering. My sub will take 1500 rms, but I'm only giving it 1000 rms.

Edit: sorry. I guess that is for only one sub. The picture of two threw me off since their other auction pictures show either one sub or two depending on how many is up for sale. Kinda seemed like too good of a deal.

Tantric MD's get rowdy on 1k each... About $230 a piece iirc. James Carroll did a 50 from the trunk with them on a 2.5k I think. I'll ask him when I pick up my sub from him this week.

The HD's make for killer sq orientated subs that get loud easy though. I did a 146.6 from an unsealed trunk with no deadner in my headliner or rear doors. clamped 900w too

Ya i haven't rued out SQ subs but already having some 10's i really would like to try Sundowns SA-12's. Am i wrong for wanting to try Sundown subs?

Actually man, them last ones weren't high enough power handling. But this link is a sick deal man. NICE subs too. Almost wanna buy a pair for myself.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/181438301765?nav=SEARCH

Now thats not a bad deal. Just dont know or have heard much about Skar subs. ?

Archived