03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Great looking rigs man!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

RC looks sick man! And it's peaking my interest as something to get into for my little guy.

Thanks man. Fun hobby. 3 degrees here today! yuck. Winters last hold before spring.

Nice Rc's man. I had one of the first Redcats (Nitro Tornado I think it was) and i bashed on that thing for years. You can't beat the price. Acouple guys at work been talking about theirs now i'm getting the itch to get another one. I really want to get a 1/5 th scale Redcat

3 degree's? I remember those days. Just remember, break up in just around the corner. lol

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

IMG_2145_zpsz8robecx.jpg

Thanks man. My 1/10 scale volcano and my sons 1/18 Dromida MT 4.18. His is brushless running on a 3S 2200 mah lipo battery. These trucks are to fast now. They just tear themselves apart and more time spent on fixing & upgrading than running. LOL

Ya i a HSP nitro burner too thats pretty fun. I like the idea of a 1/5 scale, mixed gas, with a blower on it for an extra 1 hp gain! hell ya.

IMG_1966_zps940b7f9f.jpg

My Nitro burner. I got 2 of these for free and put 1 in running order and the other for parts. Running 33% Traxxas fuel, upgraded rims & tires, plan to put dual tank system on it. Tanks are to small and run thru fuel to fast. Waiting for main metal gear to show up to install and will set up tanks and take pics then.

Mid 40's today so i decided to start tearing equipment out of the trunk. My long break from this build was due to a couple failures that i just didnt want to deal with for awhile. Plus with holidays, marriage, honeymoon just wasn't any time. And to be honest the old lady was bustin my balls about it. So with going back to work in a few weeks and the warmer weather it was time to address the issues.

So in november when i did all the deadening and cleaned up the wiring my HU (80-prs) died. No power! so i tried another HU and same thing. So something happen to the wiring harness from factory to radio adapter because everything worked but HU. No fuses blown, so wire failure somewhere. I quickly wired it up to so hot leads to test and HU worked again. Left it like that for a week but batteries where draining, setting alarm off and car wouldn't start. So since i had so much going on i just disconnected the HU until i can figure it out this spring.

Second issue is the CDT 6.5 midbass i put in the rear deck. Sound like shit and rear deck rattles. So CDT's need to come out and need to find and stop the rattles. Yes the CDT's in the rear deck was a bad idea but felt i had to try it. So everything has to come out of the trunk to remove them and fix issues.

Finish other door panel and start new kick panels if there is time and $. I would like to finish the audio on this build to save $ for paint, rims & tires.

Post pics when there's something to take a pic of. Still removing equipment, but hopefully sanding and painting by mid week.

Thanks for tuning in guys.

If you find yourself out in the valley anytime stop by image audio. Well have the new t2 subs on display soon enough and the t4 comp set is already on display.

Hopefully we'll have the t3 19" in soon on display as well. My could use hearing what a real system subs like either way though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived