03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Systems up and going. Sounds like shit! many problems and will take alot of tuning to sound good. I feel like i went backwards with this round of changes. Its funny cause everything i do to the wifes Malibu sounds killer. I will make it sounds better just bummed after not

Systems up and going. Sounds like shit! many problems and will take alot of tuning to sound good. I feel like i went backwards with this round of changes. Its funny cause everything i do to the wifes Malibu sounds killer. I will make it sounds better just bummed after not

damn man, cant wait for updates!

I have been tuning the midbass speakers after putting poly fill around them to help seal them and reduce rattles. Sound a lot better. Its not as loud as i would of thought a 8" on 135 watts would sound. I dd-1 the system for SQ so i am sure thats taking some of the volume away. They are vented into the cab and it really helps the sound stage of the mid bass. Brings it up to like the bottom of the a-pillar area.

Now for the doors.

Afternoon of tuning and midbass is dialed in pretty good. Midrange needs slight adjustment as well as the highs but sounding 10x better. The front sound stage is pretty strong now. Seems well rounded in all frequency's so i am happier today with the system than yesterday.

Thanks, I was able to go around the block and turn it to see whats she got. It ok. Still needs tuning but i want to work on the rattles cause they bug and distract me from tuning better or longer.

IMG_2589_zpsyqc89crw.jpg

Amps cleaned up and ready for install,

IMG_2592_zpsrkjo7z19.jpg

Trunk wrapped up today. Everything the same as before except the T400-4 is Stereo bridged and runing about 135 watts to the P3 midbass in the kick panels. Systems been out so long i forgot how much shit there was in my trunk. lol

IMG_2593_zpsraqhrxba.jpg

Same sub stage... I still not crazy about this 10" set up. Still thinking about a enclosure rebuild with 2 12's. I think i would enjoy that set up better. I guess i won't know until i try.

IMG_2594_zpsysjciz95.jpg

Those kicks and doors look REALLY NICE !!!

Great Job Brother !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Those kicks and doors look REALLY NICE !!!

Great Job Brother !!!

Thank you sir, means a lot coming from you. Midbass rattling wiring and panels so those will be addressed soon, Sounds good to me but i have nothing to compare it to. lol I guess the Wifes car. ???

I have tried to listen to all the tips from experienced guys on here. Finding out less is more, keeping it more simple can be better. Live in learn.

Dude I love how your door and kick panels are so smooth and practically seamless that they almost blend like their one piece

Thanks man, it sounds better than it looks so i am pretty happy with it.

Archived