Souldrop Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/electroninks/circuit-scribe-draw-circuits-instantly I'm not sure how many people would find this interesting, but I thought it was pretty neat nonetheless. 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
Katt Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Pretty cool. Would be fun for kids in science class, as long as you don't let them draw all over and waste ink. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Souldrop Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 Yeah, that's true lol. I was thinking more geared for upper classmen in high school or college courses. It would have made my electronics class considerably less boring. I'm curious what the price point of the pens will be. 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
S15_Silvia Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Wow that's cool. I also like breadboards though, especially the giant one I made an ALU on 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
boom50cal Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 That is so cool, wish I had that when we did electronics back in middle school... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Skullz Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Awesome idea that will have a ton of uses far beyond what they have envisioned so far. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Chris Hammer Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Wonder how durable once dry. Current carrying capacity? and some other details would be more useful to post on their startup. Can you build on the same line and build up the circuit? So many ?'s lol How do you attach components? Can you build up a "puddle" and place the leads on a component into the puddle then allow to dry? Something like this with the durability of epoxy would be awesome. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.