Sonic Electronix

Sound Deadener.. Is it worth it?

So, everyone is talking about what they did, instead of listening to him.... hmmmmmmm

And your response is helpful how? Pretty sure everyone on page 1 said yes and that you didnt have to spend a lot on it. And that the result where great compared to without.

OP, good luck with what every you decide, I think we gave good suggestuions, experience and pics. Do with the info what you want. Its your budget and system.

for rattling you wont need it much but for road noise and for your front stage it will help.. kyle wouldn't know anything about front stage anyways :P

for rattling you wont need it much but for road noise and for your front stage it will help.. kyle wouldn't know anything about front stage anyways :P

that's cold man. Lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Your running 2 8's?

Keep your money dude...

EDIT- Jesus guys.. look what he is running.

Yep, neat, you have dampner.

Why it THE HELL would he need it? Sure, it will help, but, if i was him, or if he was my friend, i would tell him to put that hard earned cash else where. Come on guys

Have you seen what the 8's are doing nowadays? LOL Wasn't necessarily saying he needed 36-40 sq ft but at least a 20 sq ft trunk pack would do good but if he's planning on doing any upgrading in the future( we all know he will,life of a basshead) then he mine as well do the whole thing and be done with that part.

Archived