• 2 weeks later...

Well i got my fat mat in and installed it last night after christmas ill be starting on the door pods and the box all my wire and terminations are on thier way tweeters are en route and im going to start piecing together my dash ( it came out in pieces because of uv radiation) o i think im going to have to fiberglass it all and make it stronger than ever

Well i got my fat mat in and installed it last night after christmas ill be starting on the door pods and the box all my wire and terminations are on thier way tweeters are en route and im going to start piecing together my dash ( it came out in pieces because of uv radiation) o i think im going to have to fiberglass it all and make it stronger than ever

I had an 02. Fuck the god damn dash lol. Piece of shit. And with an 18 I can imagine how bad it would instantly crumble lol.

And for those wondering there is a lot of room in that body style regular cab behind the seat. At least 12" with the seats all the way back. I have hauled a 60 inch tv behind the seats. So if he is giving up leg room this thing is gonna be fucking mean.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

well this is my old system 2 12's 2 10's all sealed 5 cubes total the 12s had 1 cube to them selves the 10s shared a 3 cube area all on two kac9105ds 1600 watts rms total alpine type s componants in the doors and rear on a cheap no name 4 channel i found in my garage

1239790_561801313885122_1919993416_n_zps

all the fat mat is in 100 square feet

20131219_223912_zpsa86c9402.jpg

20131219_223921_zps83883129.jpg

Archived