Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

I have a question......how do you tune a box with a port like steves???? Just a simple square port?

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

I have a Kicker 15 L7. Recently I've been hearing some rattling coming from my sub. First thing I thought was that it was blown. I pushed down on the cone to listen for the scratchy noise. Nothing. Checked the wiring and the car for other possible rattles. Nothing. It is the sub but, its just as loud as it normally was it just rattles now. Any ideas? Could it be that its just my box?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Kicker 15 L7. Recently I've been hearing some rattling coming from my sub. First thing I thought was that it was blown. I pushed down on the cone to listen for the scratchy noise. Nothing. Checked the wiring and the car for other possible rattles. Nothing. It is the sub but, its just as loud as it normally was it just rattles now. Any ideas? Could it be that its just my box?

did you make your own box?

if so how did you put the pieces together

Got a 12v relay question here.

I'm sure it's simple, but I'm tired and my brain isn't quite fully functioning atm.

I need to have a 4 pin relay be triggered by ground instead of switching power on/off on that pin.

Would it be just putting constant power to both the 12v input pin and the 12v switched pin and then just use switch the ground?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Hi im new to the sight and would like some help,i have two DD 9515 dule 2ohm subs and a orion hcca 5000d amp but my amp is 1 ohm stable so i cant wire it to both subs. my friend wants to trade me two memphis 1100 amps for my amp,i can wire 1 for each sub they are both 1 ohm stable. will they be good enough to move my subs in a vented box,or will the amps be to weak and burn out what would you recommend any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Archived