Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

I've been looking at some of your posts about polyfill and I'm wondering if it might work in my application. It seems like it's mainly used in sealed boxes but I've seen some in ported. I'm trying to improve my numbers and wonder if it's worth trying.

The box made with 3/4 birch and is 14H x 32W x 26D and the front is doubled. The port is 5 1/2W x 12 1/2H but I don't remember how long it is. The port is in the middle of the box and makes a T at the end. I think it was tuned to about 36hz but I can't be positive without knowing the length of the port.

Also the box is firing into the car and I still need to seal it off.

Team That Hertz2001 MustangPioneer AVIC D32 DD3512's superchargedDD M3AJL VR 6 1/2 comps and TR 5x7 coaxJL 300/4Mechman 270 amp altXS Power D3400 under hoodXS Power D3100 in trunkTL MECA score: 144.4 @ 37hz at the headrest with the trunk open

hey ray i have a soundstream 7022 head unit and on my way back from dc audio it stoppped playing cds and dvds everything else works perfectly fine except this could you point me in the right direction to try and figure out the problem its only about four months old so i would hate to have to buy a new one

Today i fully hooked up my system. EVERYTHING IS BACK TO WORKING. Except my amp... It plays bass and very well... but my gain has to be maxed along with the gain knob maxed to even hear it being ssorta loud. Everything is maxed and its still not loud enough where i think it should be... Also Before my amp even plays bass the gain has to be close to 3/4 and there its even quiet.

The sub and amp is brand new

No matter how loud it is or how hard i push the sub on the Gain knob it never blinks clipping

Dont say its the impedance cause it is wired directly in parallel Positive and negative to negative already checked that.

Any ideas?????

My box it tuned around 33 hz.. My subsonic is around 25.

and my LPF is around ................. Sub is DC lvl 3 15 on AQ750 at one ohm

just wondering how much voltage the rcas from your head unit put out?

Today i fully hooked up my system. EVERYTHING IS BACK TO WORKING. Except my amp... It plays bass and very well... but my gain has to be maxed along with the gain knob maxed to even hear it being ssorta loud. Everything is maxed and its still not loud enough where i think it should be... Also Before my amp even plays bass the gain has to be close to 3/4 and there its even quiet.

The sub and amp is brand new

No matter how loud it is or how hard i push the sub on the Gain knob it never blinks clipping

Dont say its the impedance cause it is wired directly in parallel Positive and negative to negative already checked that.

Any ideas?????

My box it tuned around 33 hz.. My subsonic is around 25.

and my LPF is around ................. Sub is DC lvl 3 15 on AQ750 at one ohm

just wondering how much voltage the rcas from your head unit put out?

4v...

and ray what do you want me checking with a DMM?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Unplug your rcas and play a 40hz tone and tell me how much ac voltage is on your rcas.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Don't know if this has been asked before but if my bass amps are strapped can I just set the master with the dd1 and it will be tuned or do I Need do do it with both amps

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Just set master ray

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Quick question Ray... My friend has a 2011 Honda Accord, she wants to keep the stock head unit but she wants to have a system too. Do you by any chance know what wire to tap into to hook up the remote wire? 12volt doesn't have the diagram and Mitchell on demand doesn't have it either.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have question. I have a crescendo 4channel 1000.4 and everytime i hit a bump sound cuts and lowers automatically. I turn the volume up on the deck and itll fix itself. I know its got to be a loose connection somewhere but all connections are good. I already replaced rca's twice to remedy but no luck. Could the actual speaker connections cause the amp to cut to lower volume? Im fearing somethings wrong with the amp, subwoofer works fine as usual btw. Could it be the brand rcas i use? they are just walmart scroshe ones

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Ign underdash.

At ign switch. Gonna be black yellow or white black

Archived