Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

Yup. Off the glass.

Subs forward could work if the port was long enough to end correct phase.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hey Ray, you know i always design my own boxes, but i´m building my first wall ever (believe it or not lol) in my 99 ford Explorer, same equipment i used for almost 2 years in my suzuki swift, 2 DD 3518´s and 2 AB vfl 120.1 (2200 watts each one) , i don´t give a shit about the score on the meter with this wall, i want an efficient box that moves as much air as i can with that small power and without loosing any output on higher frequencies since those are the ones we play around here, this means, i want a "high" tuning with a low f3.

Said that, what do you think about 16 cubic feet after displacement and 240 SQ of port with a 35 hz tuning?? after i get this input, i have a last small question, but i prefer to get this input first :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

so basically my DD-1 is useless cause every one that wants there amp tuned around me has an OEM deck( that im assuming has a low voltage deck) and also doesnt have a line driver or any type of processor.

Does everyone have a low voltage deck since they dont have a processor or an expensive 500 dollar headunit?? and simply i cant just tune anyones

What do i do?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Hey Ray, you know i always design my own boxes, but i´m building my first wall ever (believe it or not lol) in my 99 ford Explorer, same equipment i used for almost 2 years in my suzuki swift, 2 DD 3518´s and 2 AB vfl 120.1 (2200 watts each one) , i don´t give a shit about the score on the meter with this wall, i want an efficient box that moves as much air as i can with that small power and without loosing any output on higher frequencies since those are the ones we play around here, this means, i want a "high" tuning with a low f3.

Said that, what do you think about 16 cubic feet after displacement and 240 SQ of port with a 35 hz tuning?? after i get this input, i have a last small question, but i prefer to get this input first :)

why dont you tune it lower??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

so basically my DD-1 is useless cause every one that wants there amp tuned around me has an OEM deck( that im assuming has a low voltage deck) and also doesnt have a line driver or any type of processor.

Does everyone have a low voltage deck since they dont have a processor or an expensive 500 dollar headunit?? and simply i cant just tune anyones

What do i do?

Well if you have no use for it, I do.!

Just kiddin.

Archived