Ray Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 Ive done this bypass prob 400 times. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
n8ball2013 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Oh shit videos? That's cool man. Thanks for the info N8. Any idea on the cost on it? http://store.kenwoodusa.com/catalog.php?id=1134 thats the one i have. make sure it works with your model they didntupdate the site yet. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
DudeWith4x4 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Damn my 318 isn't even on there.. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
n8ball2013 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 its probably the same thing thye just havent updated it yet. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Winn Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 It only charges over usb. Audio and video are done over 3.5mm jacks. Winn Maybe get another relay. Its an old relay my dad has been using. So its not new, I guess i will try another relay when i buy a bunch of stuff You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Bacy2k Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 Hey Ray, I shot you an e-mail the day after your birthday asking for some help with a box. I got no reply. Followed up with another e-mail the next day, no reply. So I ended up buying Bass Box Pro. Now I guess here is where i need some tech support. I designed a box on Torres' months ago. I had seen you mention Fb and F3. I was wondering what the F3 was on the box I had built. Well, i spent HOURS with this program trying to get the hang of it. So I got to putting in the specs to my current box and I finally got everything to match up perfectly, except for tuning and net box volume. on torres' i get 3.11 cubes with 30.61 Hz. On BBP i get 3.09 cubes tuned to 31.87. I was wondering if there was any reason for these numbers being off? But the biggest concern/question i have is: BBP says my F3 is 101.3 hz. Do you know why this is? Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Ray Posted December 10, 2011 Author Report Posted December 10, 2011 Prob cause you havent adjusted for port wall thickness or sub baffle I get tons of emails man. Typically dont read any of them. Thats why i put these threads here. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ray Posted December 10, 2011 Author Report Posted December 10, 2011 As for your f3. Thats just bad TS param's 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
CaPRiCEx383 Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 97 civic hatch. 2 10" SA's. Aq2200. I need Sub and port placement help. You still doing box designs? I need one that will play low, I have one in mind drawed up but no Bass box to check it out. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Ray Posted December 10, 2011 Author Report Posted December 10, 2011 I am no longer doing designs. Sorry 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.