scooter99 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Ok. Thank you. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
audiofanaticz Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Must say, if you build that box, post pics. it looks nice in sketchup!
scooter99 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Oh for sure I will! I'll build it for sure, I just don't know how it'll sound. I've never built a 4th before and I'm still learning. I got some info from a few people following my build, link in my sig, and they seem to think it'll work. So I'll build it, and test it out and see what happens. Won't be for a while though. I'll most likely build a test set up, then if it works, I'll do a final version. My only problem is, it takes up a lot of space! But if the output is worth it, I'll keep it! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
hdorre Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Yeah, that is a nice box. About the scope.. I just tried calibrating it. When its set on 1 volt/ division, I dont see any waves. However, when i lover the voltage, waves appear. Ive tried turning the trimmer both ways. No matter what I do, there arent any apparent waves when the voltage is set at 1v/ div. What should I do? What do you think is wrong? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Ray Posted February 1, 2012 Author Report Posted February 1, 2012 Rtfm?? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Kyblack76 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Ray, I just saw you help a member with a BMW/LOC issue... We also us a RF-BLD coming off my rear deck lid 6x9's ( 07 Acura tsx) and im unable to reach some low end. like it's cut off? I run sweeps and it literally is gone, like a damn a subsonic filter is on at 35 or so... Stock HU, RF-2500bdcp, 2 T1's in a 3.7 cf-ad, tuned at recommended 36.. Which I know is high.. But it seems I should still smash some low end more than I am... Appreciate any and all help... Thank you Kyle and Laura SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ray Posted February 2, 2012 Author Report Posted February 2, 2012 Your 6x9's are also bandpassed. Just grab signal at the deck. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Kyblack76 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Spanks Ray,.. I knew something was off... Also.. I'm currently packing 3 scopes.. 2 shelf type bricks, and a very nice handheld/portable fluke... Have you ever written a procedure setting voltage/gains starting with the HU ???... We are VERY very interested in a correct method. How do you tap into a stock HU? And what connector, or how do you tap into RCA's? A DD-1 is on the way, but, knowledge wise, we want to scope our junk... A email or PM will work if it's to long to post.. We have found you tube Vids and other stuff out there.. But want to pick your brain.. If it's to much to ask... Then don't bother.. Again.. Thanks much for all you do for the entire forum bro.. Stay gold.. Kyle and Laura SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ray Posted February 2, 2012 Author Report Posted February 2, 2012 I can do a write up tonight. Got 5 boxes to do today. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Kyblack76 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Damn it, sorry to be buggin.. Much thanks though man... And we are willing to be patient to wait for YOUR word... What probes and how do you connect to the stock out, does any channel out matter?? and then,.. how to connect the RCA's??? What tone do you or would you use? What to look for, and maybe expect. Yadda yadda.. We want the knowledge ... Balls to bones.. Through and through ...again, spanks, and stoked to hear your good word.. Kyle and Laura SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.