Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

Just did a 4th in the monte carlo

.7 sealed 1.4 ported

2-4" aeros tuned to 39

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Just did a 4th in the monte carlo

.7 sealed 1.4 ported

2-4" aeros tuned to 39

So for two 10s, 1 cube sealed, 2 ported. 6" aero tuned to 40 sound alright? Subs in the same sealed chamber or separate?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Id go a tad bigger robert. 1.2-1.3& 2.4ish

6" sounds fine.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ray, I am going to follow your recommendation and make RCAs from the pre Bose amplifer wires in my 2008 Infiniti M45. But I cannot, for the life of me, find any resources on the 2008 Infiniti M series car with the 14 speaker system. I don't know what color wires go to what speakers.

I want to avoid doing it the hard way and cutting them all and testing them individually because I am just working on my low end now, mids and highs will be done in a few months.

Thanks for your help.

was thinking of starting a new thread, but figured i'd start here first. then i won't get so many people who 'were at a competition once that heard a guy talking about getting a demo from a someone 'commenting on it. lol.

but what can you tell me about tunnels? i have a truck now, but i plan on selling it to get another truck (so basically even if i can't sell it, i still have a truck) and i want to get a camper shell and put a tunnel in the bed. i've heard of multi amp setups, like 1 amp per row of 4 subs for proper phasing of each set. usually 3 or 4 amp setups i suppose depending on the size of the tunnel. i understand the need for that, but how to figure it is what gets me.

also, i don't plan on doing a walk through...yet. will probably be a while if/when i decide to. i WANT to cut it up...but pulling the trigger is the hard part. so i'll only have the opening from the window as the entry for the air to get through. not sure if that'll hinder it any or if i would be better off with a more standard 4th order. although the restriction of the window would kinda make the tunnel act as a 4th order i suppose. but any info/tips would be great. thanks

Ray, I am looking for a steering wheel remote control module from alpine for a 99 chevy lumina the head unit he chose is Alpine CDE-HD137BT.

can you point me in the right direction good sir.

Pac swi-rc

Archived