2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

This thread is quickly heading straight towards a tree.

hahahahaahaha LOLLOLOLOLOL :roflmao:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

RIP to both Paul and Roger. Both had families, both were somebodies own children. I could careless if anybody on here thinks he was a bad actor, Nobody deserved this. Me personally i thought he was a great actor, and i know he was a big family man. He has all my respect and so does roger. RIP To 2 Amazing people, prayers are sent to the famiies

Man I hope when I die you guys don't become haters to me. When you show respect you can respect and I lost some respect for a few members today.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Man I hope when I die you guys don't become haters to me. When you show respect you can respect and I lost some respect for a few members today.

Some of the comments back and forth make me sick to my stomach

Sadly true man. Very let down from certain things that have been said. And I've thought very highly of the people it is coming from. but just like the guy on here a while back when he rolled his car and his walled saved him since it acted as a roll cage. Not many of us know him personally but were all glad he was okay and that nothing bad happened to him. Absolutely no disrespect to joobles or anything, glad your ok man! No one said this is what he gets for walling and putting all the extra weight without checking tires and going 80mph, instead we all were glad that his outcome was the way it was regardless of the extra weight and everything. once again it is just an example and if j00bles has a problem with this pm me n it will be taken off

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/176776-building-a-strong-wall-saved-my-life-literally/

There will always be people going back and forth on this forum arguing about something. Everybody in the world has come from a family, that means everybody created in the world were the children of someone else. We are all equal. Some are white, some are black, some are mixed, some are tall, some short, some famous, and then some not famous. Whatever class you fit in, you are the same as everyone else. I feel bad for innocent victims, I feel bad for people that Sometimes bring it to themselves. Thats just the kind of person that I am. Im a big family man, to me without family you have nothing. I care about everybody equally. Nobody, not even my worst enemy deserves to die miserably. People will feel differently, some will criticize, some will make fun of the situation, and some will feel the exact way. I just feel bad for a few members on here

my argument is not about him being dead and all.. its about you guys being hypocrites.. if it wouldn't be on the news you wouldn't have given a shit.. none were close to him and if you didnt care for him when he was alive why care now?.. just because i say he gets that for him and his buddy driving 60+ mph in a 15 mph zone doesn't mean i wished him dead or that im happy he died.. im just being realistic and maybe some of you and including me learn from his driving mistake.. i don't want to be in the same situation he was in and me taking innocents with me.. puts me to think that at that time of day people could have been walking on the street and more casualties could have fallen dues to his friend's careless actions

edit: and dont say im the mean one here.. i posted a video of 4 people dying and 63 injured in a train wreck today and not a single fuck was given by you guys.. maybe you should think about that.. the life of one actor is not worth more than the life of 67.. they too had/have a family and a life ahead of them yet you ignore that post and continue on your selfish rant.. who is being jerks now?

Were being hypocrites because they started a thread to show respect to Paul walker. This thread was created for that reason. People die everyday but not in the way he did. Just yesterday I was at a funeral for a man that I didn't know, and I still felt remorseful. You have to be heartless to not really give a shit. Even you, when you made that video of you burning out in a public street in LA, if the same thing happened to you, how would you feel if some of the same things are said about you?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived