Home Depot Tool Deals!!

HunterJohnson

Definitely the first link sir.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

agree with the first one but I have bad luck with cordless tools. Every time I need to do something always seems to run out of juice. Would like a nice cordless drill that had some power and life though but that's just me. Sale is a sale. Save some money and can get something else. win win if you ask me.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

^ I would definitely agree with that....Whenever I'm building boxes, I always have a drill bit in my corded and a phillips in my cordless. I don't think I would buy a cordless circ saw either. Just because it would piss me off if it came to a stop in the middle of a cut. I'm sure there are people who are more responsible to always have a battery on the charger ready to go....but I would always forget.

Personally, I'd probably go with the second deal. Those multi-tools (IMO) are useless....I actually have one sitting next to me (Ridgid) and I don't have anything to do with it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

that first one sounds like a great deal.....paid almost $300 for my set of impact drill and regular drill with batteries and charger. but I went for the brushless models. and those multi tools.....I use the hell out of them, although I am a contractor, and not behind a desk all day... the circular saws arent designed to be run all day, and you cant expect them to be. they are meant for a quick pull out and cut. For any thing substantial, you should bust out the corded wormdrive!!!!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Lemme get that's rigid!!

I love those multittools

haha shit man I would, but the battery doesn't hold the best charge. It's not completely dead, but not the longest either.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Lemme get that's rigid!!

I love those multittools

haha shit man I would, but the battery doesn't hold the best charge. It's not completely dead, but not the longest either.

I've been using the milwaukee set. It's awesome and the reason I like cordless is just because its easier in my shop because it's small. I do have corded everything as well, but just like stereo I like to have more than I need lol.

Going to buy the top one today. If I don't like it I'll return it.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I got the Dewalt combo a few years back. Pretty much all the same tools. Sawsall, drill, impact wrench and 2 batteries in a nice handy bag. I use them all the time, and it is easy since the batteries go to all of them. Just keep one on the charger if you are going to use them all day. Mine charges in like an hour, so it rocks. Happy shopping

The circular saw is the only one I would want to be a plug in. If you are cutting a lot of heavy wood (lol) you will drain the battery quick.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Archived