Suggestions/tips for new speakers

SchnuppeR

Do I need to go take a picture of the pile of components I pulled out of my truck because they just dindt cut it our what? CDT has never ever ever been known to have good midbass unless we are talking about the HD or the Euro or gold lines. Their top three lines. Try anyhting under those and they just dont cut it. They do have a very good tweet but thats not in question here. Either that or I've got a much different understanding of midbass than you two do.

I actually tried the Euro line...I wasn't impressed with midbass at all. Maybe it was because I tried the NEO ones...idk

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Anyways, I'm sure it won't be long before I'm banned from disagreeing with the SMD cool kids. So I'll say thanks to the people who did help when I had a question. n8 included.

People don't get banned for disagreeing...I disagree with people all the time on here.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Anyways, I'm sure it won't be long before I'm banned from disagreeing with the SMD cool kids. So I'll say thanks to the people who did help when I had a question. n8 included.

People don't get banned for disagreeing...I disagree with people all the time on here.

People don't get banned for disagreeing, people get banned for talking shit to and being little dick heads to the mods. #1 rule of SMD Forum is don't talk shit to n8...and what do 80% of the new comers with attitudes do...

But I'd like to thank you, ETstudley, for being part of the 20% of the new comers who actually want to be helped and are grateful.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

People don't get banned for disagreeing, people get banned for talking shit to and being little dick heads to the mods. #1 rule of SMD Forum is don't talk shit to n8...and what do 80% of the new comers with attitudes do...

But I'd like to thank you, ETstudley, for being part of the 20% of the new comers who actually want to be helped and are grateful.

I'm not necessarily talking shit to n8, I'm talking shit to the people that put n8 on a pedestal, and brown nose the s*** out of him. I know n8 has pooptons more experience then I'll ever have but he's only one opinion.

I'm not necessarily talking shit to n8, I'm talking shit to the people that put n8 on a pedestal, and brown nose the s*** out of him. I know n8 has pooptons more experience then I'll ever have but he's only one opinion.

Not saying you are talking shit to him, lol. Being genuinely sincere with that post.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Never been called a cool kid but have been called a old fart! Hell next Saturday this old fart will be 51!!! Maybe cool old fart!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Ya it did get a bit out of hand! You get what you want, there are alot of good brands out there for around that price range and more. The T2s have good midrange but do lack in the midbass some and the metal tweeters can be a bit harsh but can be EQ'd down to sound good. Great care taken to prep your door can make a shit pair sound good and not doing so can make a high end pair sound bad. Start researching what others have done with your type car to get the best results. Keep us posted.

Archived