Brian617 Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 What the hell is that noise at 1:51-1:52 in the second video?
ghostlyrich Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 I have to say, reading some of those comments (on youtube) makes me angry for you lol everyone is a critic nowadays, damn spelling and speech nazis act like they have never made a single mistake EVER. I wish you luck with your phone, my SIII gets hot sometimes now you got me worried. im so use to trolls bud from when this vid went viral My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 What the hell is that noise at 1:51-1:52 in the second video? a wild Pokemon ran by My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Noel989 Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 the end of the second video made me laugh Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bcpballer64 Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 240k "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
corey0928 Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Boring?? Lol it's a fucking phone, and it just works... They don't catch on fire either lol False http://www.yourgadgetguide.net/my-iphone-5-caught-fire-why-apple/ Also apple has pretty much said if you use any third party charger and something happensbto your phone it voids the warranty because they had so many catch fire and other problems. And 90% of the people I know with iPhone have broken screens. And david I know you said you would never go back but Android has came a long way since 2.0. I haven't had a force close since October when I first got my note 3 and that was only because I was shutting off background apps on touchwiz.
ghostlyrich Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 thanks again every one that shared the vid 250k views! My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
VaNQuisH Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 That's ridiculous.. apple ftw Currently: * Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage * (2) Morel Ultimo 12's * (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm) * (1) Arc Audio 1200.6 * RF 360.3 DSP
Wicks Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 It sounds like this has enough attention, but if you want to force Samsung to provide an answer and get this documented with the government, report the incident to the CPSC (United States Consumer Product Safety Commission). Good luck This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
David Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Yeah third party cheap shit caused those fires problems, that's not apples fault... Nope I'd never return to android.. Ever... I'd rather go phone less
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.