samsung galaxy s4 caught fire while sleeping

was 84,000 just a bit a go maybe an hour if that

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I have to say, reading some of those comments (on youtube) makes me angry for you lol everyone is a critic nowadays, damn spelling and speech nazis act like they have never made a single mistake EVER. I wish you luck with your phone, my SIII gets hot sometimes now you got me worried. :soapbox::bull:

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

^I just realized my S3 does get warm, I have a TPU case for it so I can't tell. I do let it overcharge sometimes and have had no issues.

IDK how popular this site is but I Googled "Galaxy S4 fire" just to see what sites posted your story and this one popped up, 2nd trending story for their site I guess:

http://www.iclarified.com/36415/samsung-attempts-to-silence-user-whose-galaxy-s4-caught-fire-video

Also this:

Did you report this to the FCC? If you haven't, after this going viral you may not have to. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you just started a huge court case hahaha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have to say, reading some of those comments (on youtube) makes me angry for you lol everyone is a critic nowadays, damn spelling and speech nazis act like they have never made a single mistake EVER. I wish you luck with your phone, my SIII gets hot sometimes now you got me worried. :soapbox::bull:

im so use to trolls bud from when this vid went viral

What the hell is that noise at 1:51-1:52 in the second video?

a wild Pokemon ran by

Boring?? Lol it's a fucking phone, and it just works... They don't catch on fire either lol

False

http://www.yourgadgetguide.net/my-iphone-5-caught-fire-why-apple/

Also apple has pretty much said if you use any third party charger and something happensbto your phone it voids the warranty because they had so many catch fire and other problems.

And 90% of the people I know with iPhone have broken screens.

And david I know you said you would never go back but Android has came a long way since 2.0. I haven't had a force close since October when I first got my note 3 and that was only because I was shutting off background apps on touchwiz.

Archived