No high output alternator 4k watts

im having the same issue ive emailed all the companys u stated and no reply the only place i can even find a h/0 alt for my car is on ebay not really sure what to do im in a similar predicament wanting to run 5k-6k

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

How it is a terrible conclusion to jump to? Do you know what is currently out there offered to consumers? Especially those without a huge .market or selection for alternators. It is something even bigger names have done so wash the sand out buddy.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I mean excessive amperage basically makes alts using stock housings, and i have a 2010 hyundai elantra... hyundai and kia are like sister brother comps. regardless of whether or not EAs' housing usage or w.e is acceptable good luck trying to get ahold of him. i been trying to get my alt back for 2 mos. some people think ill never get it back.

dont go excessive thats for damn sure.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

TeamHT .... Kranny was talking about my Samurai alternator so that's what I was referring to and yes I've searched high and low on pumping up a Samurai alternator and the stock alternator doesn't have the physical ability to go above 100 amp. I think the most they get of them , and not safely , is about 90 amps.

I don't have sand in my vag so no washing here. I was actually trying to help the OP and give another option on alternator builders, with actual first hand experience and not word of mouth. My bad.

I have the 13 Forte, my $0.02 is get loud on low power. The alt in this vehicle is going to be a shit storm to try and replace in its current location (and that's only if you found one that fits it). If not, I know you can fit 2 d2700's in the spare tire well! :good:

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived