The Llamas new whip :D

nice ride!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

one really slick thing i noticed about this car. i dont know if its for my trim level or what. but when i turn the wheel left or right, there is a little corner bulb that turns on that gives me better visibility of the things a few feet in front of me on the road. it sounds useless but its actually really nifty.

Sounds like the mid-late 2000s Cadillacs that have those turning lights....and others, but I can't remember which

Nice lookin' ride man. Gonna have to start designing a box for it.....way too much room in there.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 3 weeks later...

you should at least replace some of the turbo piping. some of it is rough to quite it down some but it creates a small loss of power. a smooth surface will give a better airflow. I've heard that a stiffer motor mount helps the car really come to life. a few small upgrades to get better airflow and stiffen up the chassis some and it could feel like a whole new car.

great car though, I have been wanting one but just cant afford it right now.

with the sub lacking you should at least replace it with a nice 8" or 10" with some real power. doesn't have to be crazy loud just clean looking.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

you should at least replace some of the turbo piping. some of it is rough to quite it down some but it creates a small loss of power. a smooth surface will give a better airflow. I've heard that a stiffer motor mount helps the car really come to life. a few small upgrades to get better airflow and stiffen up the chassis some and it could feel like a whole new car.

great car though, I have been wanting one but just cant afford it right now.

with the sub lacking you should at least replace it with a nice 8" or 10" with some real power. doesn't have to be crazy loud just clean looking.

i would like to do the exhaust. but warranty voiding :(

you're right about the motor mount...gotta see if mine has the "upgraded" one or not.

"lacking" is an understatement. try like nonexistent except for a little bump at like 50-60hz. not to mention factory door panel rattling...

yeah they wrote up those warranties with a lot of non uprading clauses... make for a hard time to improve it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

They dont offer svt options anymore?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

there is no more svt, its all one united performance package deal that involves ford in every country now. they basically said they want to even the playing field between what they offer in other contries and what they offer here.

the only options they have know are basically color and seat options and an option of headlights. no performance difference or anything.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

I do have one issue, if/when I get one I want the hid headlights with either blue and black or white and black interior, I might be willing to settle for the plain black interior but last I checked they only do packages and you can get the interior I like with the hid headlight. stupid if you ask me. instead you basically have to spend 600-1000 on either the seats or headlights as a replacement part once they start selling those parts individually.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

I do have one issue, if/when I get one I want the hid headlights with either blue and black or white and black interior, I might be willing to settle for the plain black interior but last I checked they only do packages and you can get the interior I like with the hid headlight. stupid if you ask me. instead you basically have to spend 600-1000 on either the seats or headlights as a replacement part once they start selling those parts individually.

HID headlights only come in the ST3 package unfortunately. but they're projectors with a great cutoff. brights are hella bright too. i wanna say headlights are 5000-6000k and fogs are 4300k. ST3 only comes with the black heated recaros. the colored choices are for the lower trims.

Archived