S15_Silvia Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Hate to be one of those guys, but how does one get in touch with Steve? I have what I believe to be a current email, but I can't be sure. I'll be visiting Davis, CA in a week (pretty close to Sac for those who don't know) and thought it might be possible to swing by the shop and have a look if allowed. I don't come out there often at all and I thought I'd try to seize the opportunity. Thank you guys. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
OrionStang Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Insert "One does not simply....." meme here. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
S15_Silvia Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 Touché 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
CleanSierra Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Ken, I'll take your " One does not simply" and raise you a Who's that? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Smoove Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Don't do it man, it's a trick. Steve is someone we all made up. J/K usually people say its pretty easy to get a demo from him. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
OrionStang Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 LOL. Im sure if he see's this, he'll try to accommodate you for a demo. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.