Get Low!

Alright I know there's a thread with a list of low bass songs, but this is slightly different and if it has been shown already, please feel free to move this or delete, whatever is needed. I'm just curious as to what the lowest frequency you all can hit with your systems. I FINALLY was able to get some time to download some Decaf Zips and I have to say, with my system, for being what it is in its current state, can perform well on the song "Million" - Gambino ft. Rich Espy, which is a 28hz song according to the Zip file. Pretty impressed considering I'm still using the prefab box (HATERS GON HATE) my buddy had the subs in when we traded, as well as an 800 watt amp. BUT. I was just curious to see how low you all have been able to play!

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2615]

ask kevosin, his van can play into the "sheet metal tearing" subsonic frequency range.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Good song ..I've used it to run couple times in physclone.my runs any where between 52-53

I run four mayhem 18's in blow through .it is tuned stupid low ...when I burp it in SS3-4 I'm at 24hz best was around 54 one amp Havant tested with both amps.

ask kevosin, his van can play into the "sheet metal tearing" subsonic frequency range.

I actually remember watching that video yesterday haha, that was super crazy!

Good song ..I've used it to run couple times in physclone.my runs any where between 52-53

I run four mayhem 18's in blow through .it is tuned stupid low ...when I burp it in SS3-4 I'm at 24hz best was around 54 one amp Havant tested with both amps.

Nice nice. I'm slowly working my way up to my first "big" system, but that comes with time and money. I guess I "upgraded" for a temporary setup, went from one Pioneer 12 to 2 JBL 12s, same amp I was running but definitely alot louder than what I had. I'm happy with what I have and I'm definitely impressed that this prefab box can hit so low, let alone these subs on the power.

Lowest I've tried is 20hz and can do over 150 down to 22hz

Damn that's crazy! I want to try and get a video posted to show what my system is to say "capable" of? But it's such a process haha

Probably this song, I think it drops to 25hz

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

im not 150 loud by any means but i can easily play down to like 20-18hz. haven't really found a song that goes lower yet lol

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

im not 150 loud by any means but i can easily play down to like 20-18hz. haven't really found a song that goes lower yet lol

Full tilt that low?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived