Kyblack76 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Who is Steve Meade ? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Lol He's the SM in SMD who? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
killallblue Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyu-TKLyblo
meade916 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 video got shut down due to copyright - wasn't mine (edit: just realized this is another video of the same song. It prob won't last long anyway ) i do have a short clip on my instagram channel http://www.instagram.com/meade916 <<<<follow me there All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
MarioB Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 song sounds like it slaps to. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
smashedz28 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 Been bumpin e40 for as long as I can remember. Good shit
Noel989 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 That's cool. I think I'm gonna get it just cause of the the shout out Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.