dionysus Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 Its silver like the L7 but it says L5 its dual 4ohm, Ive had this for a couple years I got it for $hit for trade so snagged it, its in the way and I'm planning on running something else anyways so I want to sell it on Craigslist, (locally) just to put that cash towards the sub I'm planning on buying, thanks for the help guys! And I know its jot worth much but anything helps to put on my new sub! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
hazestorm23 Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 I have seen them go on there in good condition in the 100 to 150 range they will talk you down either way so star a bit higher and go from there.
Novak Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 people from where im at think all kickers are made of gold.. so if ur around Terre haute Indiana post it on that craigslist you will have a buyer at 150 bucks with in the hour of posting the ad but other than that 125 or so 98 honda civic hx build in process have need sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman) sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing amp rack (half done) and box processor kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs) infinity reference components trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb) check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4 November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)
dionysus Posted December 14, 2013 Author Report Posted December 14, 2013 Im In Colorado springs, thank you guys for the help I was hoping I could get at least 100 for it! Just a lil more to put on my build! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
hazestorm23 Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 Im In Colorado springs, thank you guys for the help I was hoping I could get at least 100 for it! Just a lil more to put on my build! you shouldn't have a problem selling it at that range. If you have a spare old box laying around you can get a tad bit more
dionysus Posted December 15, 2013 Author Report Posted December 15, 2013 I have the "box" it came in when I got it but i wouldn't call that pile of wood and screws a box lol! But shit ill put it up for like $160obo $125 is my ideal number like I said I was hoping I could at least get $100 so anything over that is good! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
TZspeakersZac Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 I'd say maybe 100 bucks. I dunno, some people love kicker. Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.
Smurfboy Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 It's your sub. You can set any price on it.
dionysus Posted December 15, 2013 Author Report Posted December 15, 2013 I just wanted to get a ball park for it so I don't cut myself short but so I don't have a crazy rip off price Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Novak Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 one 150 in a nice looking box is a more than fair price I just went to a pawn shop and they had the old 07 version 15 in a sealed uncarpeted box made of plywood for 220 98 honda civic hx build in process have need sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman) sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing amp rack (half done) and box processor kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs) infinity reference components trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb) check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4 November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.