metered a average setup

bighossf150

I did a 139.2 on 800 watts I think you could definitely get what you wanted out of that with a ct amp and a proper box no doubt

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

eek....

for cvr haters, for a temp sub i'm using my CVR at 2 ohms on a zx750.1 :]

I almost bought the exact setup lol, two CVR 10's in a sealed prefab downfire, with my ZX750.1... Solid amp. Didn't like the subs though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

eek....

for cvr haters, for a temp sub i'm using my CVR at 2 ohms on a zx750.1 :]

I almost bought the exact setup lol, two CVR 10's in a sealed prefab downfire, with my ZX750.1... Solid amp. Didn't like the subs though.

hahah, it's doing it's job until i have time to start my new build.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I metered a local guys truck. 4 cvr 12"s on a hifonics hifi1500 at 2ohm. Since you don't see many people meter a mainstream setup any one want to take a guess at what it did?

IMG_20131216_125443_zps6c15bacc.jpg

wow kind of hard to believe i was 3db louder with half the cone in a trunk car with the rear seats up.

Wait, wait, wait......was the meter reading before or after the back window blew out? Because every story about someone's friend with 4 kickers ends that way.

But really, okay number for sealed on low power. I think your estimate of mid 40s is realistic for sure.

Static drops are my bag.

cvr's aren't bad subs you just need a good ported box for them. i have one that was in the cab of my old toyota and it was doing pretty good even in a small sealed box running on a zx400.1 but im probably either going to sell it or build a better box for it and give it to a buddy of mine's little sister when she gets her first ride. I'm more a fan of fosgate, dc, and fi than anything

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I like to think my 1 12 off 1200w is a average system and it's pulling 142.00db

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived