Baydestrian Posted December 21, 2013 Author Report Posted December 21, 2013 I'd say $300 Yeah I'm not going for super SQ, just something that sounds nice and clean 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
ToNasty Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 Ct sounds 60.4 or 75.4. Very reasonable and active capable ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bighossf150 Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 Ct125.4, aq120.4, used c1100.4 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
matt14 Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 I remember reading a thread done by taylor fade on another forum talking about the Tantric componets. Seemed to like them a lot. Also maybe look into the Rockford pbr 300x4 for a amp. 75rms at 4ohm. Sonic got that shit for 150 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.