theboogieman77 Posted January 3, 2014 Author Report Posted January 3, 2014 Sweet. Do you think it will be cleaner to push 1200w to two x15s or all the power into one Q15? I have plenty of space in my rodeo
dolarbilz Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Depends if you think going want more I would start with a single Q or maybe two ssd woofers.Q going be a better woofer to me always can add another Q you are a bass head we always upgrade lol.
dolarbilz Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 i have bought from Fi a few times and never have i waited longer than the time posted.. i dont know if im lucky or people like to bitch about waiting 14 business day. You are lucky.I've waited couple times .but hell you can work on build and add subs later most people I see order subs then wait to build ..either way we know what we are getting.
theboogieman77 Posted January 3, 2014 Author Report Posted January 3, 2014 Waiting is no problem. For that much money a few weeks is nothing haha I always tell myself that I don't want to ever have to upgrade again but we see how that goes. I will probably get the Xs and when I upgrade, it will be from 1200W to 1500W amp. Thanks guys
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.