theboogieman77 Posted December 24, 2013 Report Posted December 24, 2013 Has anybody used or heard anything about these subs? I was thinking about it and I want to know some pros and cons. What are some thoughts?
Azagtoth502 Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 well shit pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
dolarbilz Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 http://store.ficaraudio.com/x10/ They still show it for sale? If you can get the woofer still its a great entry sub american made
Azagtoth502 Posted January 2, 2014 Report Posted January 2, 2014 Yep, I fucked that up pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
dolarbilz Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Lol I think they took them down when upgrading from 500 watts to 750 watts Op I installed the older fi x12 500 watt it did get loud
theboogieman77 Posted January 3, 2014 Author Report Posted January 3, 2014 yeah I have just seen them on the website @750W. They say they take a week or two to build but there's nothing about being discontinued. I actually have been leaning toward two x15s. I am looking for cleanliness while still loud enough. Still, it'd be nice to know some thoughts on the subs or Fi in general.
Azagtoth502 Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Great subs, properly designed and minimum chiner parts pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
dolarbilz Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Fi is a great product.the sound is going come from install.only only draw back you will hear is build time .it may take longer then 2 weeks.but worth the wait.the subs to me sound smooth.
truthsayer Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 Fi makes great subwoofers plain and simple. If you are wanting sound quality and to get loud, why not go with the Q. On another note you wanting to know more about FI, just be prepared. Some arrival time waiting for up to two months. But they are a hella of sub. truthsayer
Miguels Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 i have bought from Fi a few times and never have i waited longer than the time posted.. i dont know if im lucky or people like to bitch about waiting 14 business day. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.