Jump to content

The SMD 2013. What you got for Christmas thread?


Recommended Posts

Posted

$40 from my aunt and uncle

Mom & Dad:

iCarbon for my XB1

iCarbons_XBOX_ONE_Dark_Wood_icon_1024x10

I think this jacket:

pMLB2-16153477dt.jpg

Older Sister, two shirts:

$(KGrHqF,!mEFIGDfUlcjBSKq+Kv1NQ~~60_35.J

image40.jpg

Young Sister:

Bluetooth speaker - http://www.amazon.com/Photive-Portable-Bluetooth-Speakerphone-Rechargeable/dp/B00D6OHHEE

I'm pretty sure that's it and all I will be getting. Now I need to decide if I want NFS: Rivals or another XB1 controller

RIP candlestick. Now it's fucking Santa Clara. Wtf ?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Parents:

Charge stands for my Xbox One and PS4 controllers, some gift cards, and some candy

Girlfriend's family:

Some cash

Friends:

2 BluRays (The Internship and Elysium)

And some more cash from the rest of the family.

I also bought myself an Xbox One, a PS4, some games for each, a Moto G, and a new lens for my camera.

No pics because I'm lazy.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I finally got my new setup, still waiting on the wires to get here from Sky High Car Audio and a few other goodies!

CAM00477_zps62f2cba2.jpg

CAM00478_zps75411c7e.jpg

CAM00479_zps8b1ee6dd.jpg

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2615]

Posted

150,000 dollar house. Haven't closed yet but I am pretty pumped to move in.

fuck you.................jk man GL. were trying to find a place

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts


I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Posted

150,000 dollar house. Haven't closed yet but I am pretty pumped to move in.

fuck you.................jk man GL. were trying to find a place
My only advice is be patient and don't rush, just hope you get sellers that aren't completely douches. And be ready for lots of paper work haha.
Posted

150,000 dollar house. Haven't closed yet but I am pretty pumped to move in.

fuck you.................jk man GL. were trying to find a place
My only advice is be patient and don't rush, just hope you get sellers that aren't completely douches. And be ready for lots of paper work haha.

and the day of closing is the easiest one!! I was stressed out for a month in addition to my wife being pregnant. The day of closing they came to my work and i signed everything on my 15 minute break.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Posted

My gifts to myself for the holidays & family gave my $500 to put to a RF T1500.

Holidaycheerwithcaraudioupgrades002_zpscHolidaycheerwithcaraudioupgrades003_zps8LancerStereoUpgrade3008_zps30d24675.jpg

Posted

150,000 dollar house. Haven't closed yet but I am pretty pumped to move in.

fuck you.................jk man GL. were trying to find a place
My only advice is be patient and don't rush, just hope you get sellers that aren't completely douches. And be ready for lots of paper work haha.

and the day of closing is the easiest one!! I was stressed out for a month in addition to my wife being pregnant. The day of closing they came to my work and i signed everything on my 15 minute break.
Yeah I am looking forward to that day, it's been a 2 month process with looking for houses finding the right one, just sucks cause my parents are moving out of state and I have no place to stay while I am closing haha.
Posted

So after all was said and done from my family i ended up with some clothes, a new razor, a bunch of candy, the Ron Burgundy book, and about 100 bucks cash part of which i used to buy myself a google chromecast. Also bought myself a pair of Sennheiser headphones.

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7091 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...