Sonic Electronix

allot of kits sell a split pack, 50sq ft of 50mil 50sqft of 80mil look into that. 550mil for your doors 80mil for trunk

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

now which is better thicker dampener or thinner dampener? i am pretty sure that thicker would be better.

As in working with something thinner will be much easier to work with, as in performance the whole thicker is better is kind of a misconception a little. When buying a high quality sound deadener the most important factor is not so much the thickness but the density! That's Why Second Skin is better than the rest and cost a little more. They are the only company that uses dense fillers, but worth every peny in my opinion ;-)

shrunk AB pic.jpg

As witih most things... bigger is better. But it's the constrained layer (the foil) thickness that is paramount. But.... the thicker you go, the more difficult it is to shape to odd corners or angles. It won't be like shaping sheet metal or anything, just an FYI.

How will it act to being cut to better suit these angles?

As in does the surface area of the foil matter the most or does keeping it as a whole do more?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived