Likelihood of Obamacare repeal

See youre the person.this is aimed to help. While there is notjing wrong with helping people nothing is free. The sick the poor the elderly are the ones that will be covered at reduced costs or free. So who pays for that? Thats right everyone else. If the 26 to 35 bracket doesnt rush in with open arms and pay out for coverage they wont use the others wont have funding either? Just how bad is the enrollment? Great question. Its bad enough that you cant find any figures fpr that demographic.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Right its here. Unless ournpresident is removed.or next election. It can be defunded though. Unless the govt tries to run it on credit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

it does do good thing by helping people who cant afford it or helping the people who were not able to get coverage before because of a prior health problem. On the other hand it makes everyone else have to pay more per month, higher deductibles, and worse coverage. All while the website was a huge fail from beginning, and then they say you have to sign up for the coverage before this date or be fined but the website is screwed up. On top of all that it gives our medical records to the IRS, the IRS has no reason to have our medical records they are only for taxes, and they even fuck that up all the time.

If the program doesn't charge enough for the cost of actual healthcare the government will cover the cost...with what? Of course...our money. If the program took in more money than actual healthcare cost what happens to the surplus? Goes to the government, lol.

This is definitely aimed to help but the program is flawed down to very structure of the system. First thing is to get all of the money hungry politicians out (responsibility of every citizen to clean up congress) and then an actual conversation take place about the health care system. I don't see why we can spend more on military spending than the next 6 countries COMBINED but our infrastructure is just so fucked

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Affordable Health Care. I see no problem with people have to have some form of health insurance. They make u get car and house insurance, why not health insurance. What the hell is the problem. Who do you think is paying for the ones that get sick and don't have insurance rite now,.... you guessed it, You and me . I don't understand why you wouldn't want a person to pay his/her own way is beyond me. Insurance companys' aka ( legal crooks) prices goes up and down everyday because they are really trying to help us the cosumers. lol really!!! I think they need to regulate the hospitals aka. (legal crooks also) prices also so normal folks can actually afford to get sick.

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

You know who has no idea how this works? That guy above me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I checked out commie care and it was no where near affordable. Based on the info I put in and what I made this year, I would be paying over 3k a year. Which this year is around half my annual pay. Yes I only made 6k this year. So someone please explain how this is affordable...I would really like to know. I mean with my heart condition I need to go every year, but I'm not going if it's going to cost 3k a year when the one visit is 1200. If if really was affordable I would go every year like I should, but since it's not I put it off till I can find away to pay for it.

Archived